The Cocoona Day Surgical Center is an advanced cosmetic and reconstructive surgery treatment clinic. It is managed by the leading cosmetic specialists who are regularly and extensively-trained in the most modern and advanced cosmetic procedures and techniques for better efficiency.
This clinic is well-equipped to handle various limb-related disorders and is one of the best and most sought-after foot and hand clinics.
What are the common foot and hand disorders treated?
Cocoona Day Surgical Center is the leading foot and hand clinic in the region. It is equipped to manage various foot and hand disorders and diseases, such as:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Finger dislocation/fracture/sprain
- Hand fractures
- Trigger finger
- Wrist fractures/sprains
- Tendon injuries
- Achilles tendon rupture
- Ankle sprains
- Ankle fractures/sprains
- Foot fractures/sprains/dislocation
- Toe fractures
- Toe injuries/sprains
These are just the commonly treated foot and hand disorders that are treated at Cocoona Day Surgical Center with the use of the latest and most modern surgical techniques and methods.
What are the Foot and Hand treatments?
These are some of the commonly performed surgical treatment methods for the various foot and hand disorders:
- Carpal Tunnel Release – This surgical treatment is used to release the compressed median nerve in the wrist. This is effective in treating carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Tendon transfers – This reconstructive hand surgery is used to balance the distribution of functioning to various nerves after a paralytic attack.
- Surgical Arthrodesis – This surgical method is most useful in stabilizing the dislocated or unstable joints in the hands.
- Surgical debridement – This surgical procedure (along with limited amputation) is required in case of extensive infection from a wound in the hand.
- Skin grafts – This is a reconstructive procedure to help release contracture in the fingers caused by Dupuytren’s condition.
- Aesthetic procedures – These involve several cosmetic procedures that are performed to improve the appearance of the hand.
- Surgical debridement – This surgical procedure requires removing the debris from an infected bone.
- Skin grafts – Skin graft or skin flaps help to heal the wound faster.
- Tendon transfer – This is another major procedure for the foot. This can help to treat severe Achilles tendon rupture which requires a healthy tendon to support it as it heals naturally.
- Tendon release procedure – This is another method for treating Achilles tendon rupture by helping it relax so as to improve the chances of natural healing.
Cocoona Day Surgical Center uses the most advanced and modern orthopedic surgical techniques such as minimally invasive surgical methods of arthroscopy and endoscopy. These are advantageous over the other conventional methods of performing hand and foot surgical treatment.
The expert orthopedic specialists and surgeons along with the highly-advanced treatment and surgical techniques used here has made it the top-choice for the most efficient and effective foot and hand clinic.